Its a full on throat punch of a banter cast this week as the guys cover a little bit of everything. Sometime we are funny on the internet. Sometimes we produce an hours worth of worthless drivel as a way to cure our quarantine blues. Sometimes we just want to talk about old books and D&D. Shame on us i guess.
Check out the In Search Of Tomorrow Kickstarter. Click the link below!
This week we have an awesome discussion about 80’s SciFi with Jessica Dwyer. We talk about booking documentary guests , friend of the show Billy Zane is mentioned, and we do our best to talk GCR into backing the In Search Of Tomorrow Kickstarter. Its all here in this riveting new episode of Geek Cast Live.
DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE FAKE BAND BRACKET CHALLENGE!!!
We bring on Geek Gurl Jo’s husband Martin and wax poetic about his new D&D campaign. After checking all the necessary boxes we smoothly pivot into the world of tickle sex, and at Nic’s request, pegging. It gets deep, mildly awkward, and very tactile. You can almost taste it. All this and more in yet another episode of noting. DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE FAKE BAND LEFT STANDING!!!
Its mid apocalypse and we really didn’t have anything pressing to talk about. So we threw on some banter hats and our finest Sunday going to church clothes and got to bantering. We talk about golfing in sweatpants , throwing off an auctioneers rhythm and the death of the great John Prine. Towards the end Nic makes GCR ejaculate praise for Schitts Creek. Anyway follow the link bellow to vote for your Elite 8 fake band names!
We couldn’t avoid it. It was such low hanging fruit. We understand we should be better than this, we should rise above. Alas, we cant help ourselves. We dedicate 90% of this episode to Netflix and its wild new ride…Tiger King. Seven episodes of pure unadulterated trash. The other 10% is dedicated to dragging Hobby Lobby CEO across hot coals cause fuck that guy. Anyway follow the link bellow to vote for your sweet 16 fake band names!
It has been awhile since we have guests. So to make up for it this week we had four. The entire crew from Flavor Text Adventures jumped on with us this week to discuss the many levels of their current group endeavor. We laugh , we cry, we summon Burt Reynolds in this unreal start to the 300’s. Remember to follow the link to vote in the round of 32. The final four teams get a shirt made. Haphazardly.
Here are the links for the various crew (that were on the podcast):
ITS EPISODE 300!!!! Can you believe it ? 300 episodes of this bullshit….how awesome. We celebrate the show by unveiling our Geek Madness Bracket. 64 of the greatest fake bands we could come up with. Pit against each other , battling to the death. Its just poignant. Seriously though from the bottom old our cold black hearts. Thank you for hanging in there with us. Thank you for the hours of listening. You have no idea what it means to us . Follow the link to vote!
We are doing the right thing. Barricading ourselves behind closed doors. Talking to no one. Playing the tuba on our balcony. You get it, its quarantine time baby! We figured maybe you need something to listen to as you pass the time. What batter than us four weirdos. Rhetorical don’t answer.
This week the Geek Cast crew concoct cures for the Coronavirus. It doesn’t work, so instead we recommend you wash your hands, help add fuel to the fire that is mass hysteria, and whilst we’re at it learn how to make a slow gin molotov cocktail. You’re need it in the coming days. Down with the patriarchy. Down with Weapon Plus. Down with Disney.